Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Japan: The Night Before

Hello everyone.  :)

Tonight has been pretty hectic, even with all the pre-packing I did so I wasn't rushed tonight.  There were a million little things I had to do last minuet, so I'm glad I didn't have to stay up super late to pack AND worry about the little things.

A couple of thoughts before tomorrow (although I probably won't be posting until Thursday, when I land in Japan I'll be a day ahead of everyone. That's thirteen hours ahead of my friends in NJ and sixteen hours ahead of my family in CA).  First of all, I'm excited, but I don't think it's really hit me yet that I'll be flying to Japan.  That I'll be in Japan.  That I'll be making friends and seeing everything I've dreamed of seeing for such a long time.

Secondly, I can't wait to bring my experiences to all of you on the other side of the world.  The pictures, videos and memories I write down will hopefully spark someone else's interest in visiting Japan, and I can't wait to show my students some of the amazing things there are in other countries.

I'm not there yet, but there are already so many people to thank. Everyone's kind, encouraging words, the excitement for me and my friends, I can't wait to come back with some great pictures!  I'd like to shout out a special thanks to Donna and Mr. Westberg, who have already made my trip super special for their kind offers.  And of course to Sensei Mike and Kim for letting me go trotting off around the globe.  :D

So now I leave you off with the last picture taken tonight.  Good night everyone!  See you on Thursday.  :D

                                                        Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment