Monday, May 2, 2011

Planning Stage 06: PACKING

So I started packing for Japan last night.  My roommate wanted to come.




 So I packed her up into the suitcase.  Goodbye Jennie!  See you in Japan!




If you're asking if she fit, the answer is yes, absolutely.


It's okay, she's alive, I promise.  It's only a 13 hour cargo plane ride to Japan, she'll have a blast in there.

For real though, once Jennie managed to un-curl herself from that ridiculously uncomfortable suitcase I actually started packing.  I have about...20% done maybe?  Less?  With nine days to go, I'll still need things to wear before I leave, so it's hard to decide what to pack now and what to pack later in a panic when I realize how little time I have left.  I'm still going crazy over the packing, although I made a list, so I should be okay with having everything.

My list is pretty intense.  It looks like too much, but I think it's all needed.  I looked up advice on the 'net about what to bring and how to pack and it was too minimalistic.  I can't, for example, leave without my makeup-wipes that lets removing my make up go so much smoother.  I'll post my packing list and you can tell me what you think.

Clothes: Undergarments, Jeans, T-shirts,  Long-sleeved shirts, Tank tops, Hoodie, Skirts, Jacket, Sneakers, Heels, Flats, Flipflops, shorts, swimsuit, socks, pj's, earrings, necklace, belt, scarf, sunglasses.  Don't want to look sloppy, must dress to impress!

Toiletries: Toothbrush, tissues, q-tips, razors, bar soap, bar soap box, floss, deodorant, hairbrush, bath towel, hand towel, hairband, hair ties, face moisturizer, makeup, makeup remover, feminine products, hair dryer, tweezers, water shoes.

Entertainment: Laptop, DS/games, iPod, iPod charger, earphones, books, camera, camera charger, memory card. These are all going to be used on the long plane ride to and from Japan, as well as the long train rides between Osaka and Tokyo.  Don't worry, I won't be playing on my DS or reading my books while walking around Tokyo.  :P

Too much or two little, what say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment